- Farfalle - 2 cups
- Red Onion - 1
- Bell (Green/Red/Orange/Yellow) Peppers - 1
- Garlic - 4/5
- Ginger - 1 tbsp
- Serrano Chilli - 2
- Potato - 1
- Carrot - 1
- Beans - 1 cup
- Peas - 4 tbsp
- Kernel Corn - 4 tbsp
- Salt - To Taste
- Crushed Black Pepper - To Taste
- Oil - 4 tbsp (Olive/Vegetable/Canola)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida Flour - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Milk - 16 oz
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1/4 cup
Boiled Farfalle with Vegetables in the pan...
Farfalle, before baking...
Farfalle, after baking...
- Boil Farfalle with salt. When its done, filter the water and add 1 tbsp of oil to the farfalle and mix it well so that it doesn't get sticky
- For the alfredo sauce, put the butter in a pot and while its melting, add all purpose flour with salt and pepper. Mix it real well with the butter so that these don't remain as lumps.
- Add milk to this butter-flour mixture and keep stirring it. You'll see that the sauce will be become more viscous as you keep stirring it. Just get it to a tomato ketchup consistency and turn off the stove
- Microwave the cut carrots, potatoes, beans, peas & corn for like 4 to 5 minutes
- Add oil to the pan and saute onions, peppers chilli, garlic & ginger. Add the vegetables from microwave to this and keep frying it for a while
- Add the boiled faralle to this veggie mixture and stir real well. Add salt and pepper as necessary
- Now, transfer this to a baking dish and mix the alfredo sauce with it
- Garnish it with cheese and shove it in the oven, which I presume is preheated to 400F and ready!