Stay tuned for the recipe...
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
- Mixed Bell Peppers - 2 nos.
- Basil Leaves - 6
- Thai Green Chilli - 4 nos. (add more if you can handle the spice)
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Coconut Milk - 1 can
- Salt - To Taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp (I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Cut the bell peppers into little squares and mix it with little bit of oil & salt. Put them on a baking dish and shove it in the oven for 30 mins (350F)
- While the bell peppers are getting baked, finely ground the garlic, Thai Green Chillis & Basil Leaves in a mixer/blender and keep them aside.
- Now, take a pan and add the ground mixture with a can of coconut milk and keep it on medium flame.
- When the bell peppers are baked, add them to the pan and let it simmer for another 10-15 mins.
- You're done. Most easiest & quickest thing to make. Enjoy it with some steamed rice or Rotis.