Sincere Advice: Don't even torment yourself by trying this at home. It's so ridiculously laborious that it's not worth the time, when you're done making it. And, if you have eaten a Tamale Cake here, you will feel dumb to have tried this at home. That's your "Duh!" moment.
If you still don't want to listen to my wisdom, be my guest and try it out based on the recipe here
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
- Potatoes - 4 nos.
- Carrot - 4 nos.
- Beans - 1/4 lbs
- Beets - 1 nos.
- Green Peas - 1/2 cup
- Salt - To Taste
- Tandoori Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp (I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Wheat Bread - 4 slices
- Boil all the vegetables with little bit of salt and peel off the skin
- Now, mash all of the boiled vegetables with some salt, Tandoori & Chilli Powder
- Grind the wheat bread into a fine powder in a mixie and keep it aside
- Make patties of the mashed vegetables, and coat it with powdered wheat bread (you can just put the patty on the bread powder and it will stick onto the patty automatically)
- Grease a baking dish or cookie sheet with some oil and keep these patties on them
- Shove it in the oven (400F) for about 20-30 mins and you have a healthy, yet, yummy snack.