- Potatoes - 4 nos.
- Carrot - 4 nos.
- Beans - 1/4 lbs
- Beets - 1 nos.
- Green Peas - 1/2 cup
- Salt - To Taste
- Tandoori Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp (I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Wheat Bread - 4 slices
- Boil all the vegetables with little bit of salt and peel off the skin
- Now, mash all of the boiled vegetables with some salt, Tandoori & Chilli Powder
- Grind the wheat bread into a fine powder in a mixie and keep it aside
- Make patties of the mashed vegetables, and coat it with powdered wheat bread (you can just put the patty on the bread powder and it will stick onto the patty automatically)
- Grease a baking dish or cookie sheet with some oil and keep these patties on them
- Shove it in the oven (400F) for about 20-30 mins and you have a healthy, yet, yummy snack.