- Spaghetti - 1/2 lbs
- Mixed Bell Peppers - 2 nos.
- Red Onion - 1 No.
- Big Roma Tomatoes - 6
- Basil Leaves - 6
- Green Chilli - 4 nos. (add more if you can handle the spice)
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Salt - To Taste
- Cheese - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp (I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Boil the Spaghetti with some salt and oil so that it doesn't stick together. Drain the water and keep the cooked spaghetti aside
- Now, boil the tomatoes and peal the skin. Ground them in a mixer/blender with Garlic, Basil Leaves & Green Chilli
- Sauté the onions & bell peppers. When the onions turn golden brown, add the ground mixture and spaghetti
- Mix it thoroughly and transfer the contents to a baking dish. Sprinkle some Cheese on the top and shove it in the oven for 30 mins (350F)
- Enjoy it with some grated cheese and crushed red peppers.