- Vegetables, a lot of them (Potato, Carrot, Bell Peppers, Onion, Tomato, Green peas, Cauliflower, Broccoli etc)
- Green Chilli - 4 nos.
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Ginger - same amount as Garlic
- Jeera (Cumin) seeds
- Red Chilli Powder
- Dhaniya (Corriander) Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder (or any Jalfrezi mix. I used 'Khana Khazana')
- Water - 2 tumblers
- Cut vegetables into cubes (as shown above) and keep them aside
- Add oil in a pan and add cumin seeds
- Add onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic and fry till it changes color a bit
- Add the bell peppers, tomato and saute` the mixture a bit
- Add rest of the vegetables
- Add all the above mentioned powders in any order as you desire
- Sprinkle 1/2 tumbler of water and mix everything together
- Reduce the flame to medium and close the pan with its lid, keep mixing it every 5 minutes by adding water as needed
- In 20 minutes, this is what you get...
A very nice, easy to make sabjhi for Roti's, Peas Pulav, Tacos.